0. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the following website: https://www.spanishlegalreclaims.com/ (hereinafter: THE WEBSITE), the owner of which is PROMORECALL S.L. (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Any person browsing the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER vested with the status of user thereof, entailing full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, it being declared that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE WEBSITE OWNER, in which case publication and notice will be given at the earliest possible opportunity.
The User is obliged to therefore make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, standards of commerce and this present Legal Notice. The User will be liable before THE WEBSITE OWNER or any other third parties for any damages or losses that may be caused as a consequence of a possible breach of said obligation.
Any usage other than that authorised is expressly forbidden, THE WEBSITE OWNER being entitled to refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in fulfilling the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002 of 11 July 2002, hereby informs you that:
Company name: PROMORECALL S.L.
Fiscal Identification Code number: B65657629.
Postal address: Plaza Tirso de Molina 12, 1ª izq, 28012 MADRID (Spain)
Registered office is at: Plaza Tirso de Molina 12, 1ª izq, 28012 MADRID (Spain)
Registered in the Companies Register of MADRID, Volume 36872, page 138, 2nd inscription on sheet M659827.
There are various methods of contacting us as detailed below:
Postal address: Calle Bori i Fontestá 49, BARCELONA 08017.
All notices and communications between Users and THE WEBSITE OWNER will be deemed effective for all purposes, if conducted via the postal service or any of the methods detailed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USAGE
Access to the website and its’ services is unrestricted and free of charge. However, the use of certain services as offered on the website may be based on the prior completion of the corresponding form as set out by THE WEBSITE OWNER.
The user guarantees the authenticity and current validity of all data disclosed to THE WEBSITE OWNER, and will be the sole party responsible for any false or untrue declarations given.
The user undertakes expressly to make appropriate use of the content and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER, and not, amongst others, to use them in order to:
- a) Distribute content of a nature that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, in violation of the law or public decency.
- b) Insert computer viruses in the network or perform actions liable to alter, disturb, interrupt or generate errors or damage in the electronic documentation, information or physical and logistical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties, or to obstruct the access of other users on the website and to its services by means of the mass consumption of the digital resources by means of which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, in order to extract information.
- d) Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, or to violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or that of third parties.
- e) Supplant the identity of any other user.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or conduct any other form of public communication, transformation or modification of content, unless authorisation by the owner has been previously given in line with the corresponding rights, or if such action is legally permitted.
- g) Gather data for advertising purposes or to send advertising of any kind or sales communication or any other of a commercial nature without prior request and permission.
All website content; such as texts, photographs, images, icons, technology, software and its graphic design and source codes constitute a collective piece of work, the ownership of which belongs to THE WEBSITE OWNER, without these being understood as assigned to the user, none of this content may be used beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, the users accessing this website may view the content and, where applicable, create authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties nor installed on servers connected to networks, and are not subjected to any type of exploitation.
Furthermore, all trademarks, trading names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, and use of or access to them may not be understood to vest in the user any form of right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the content or any other act not expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any case signify the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website to which it is linked, nor does it signify the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of the content or services therein. Anyone who wishes to establish a hyperlink must do so by means of previous written permission from THE WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage or landing page of our website, therefore you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good and public order.
THE WEBSITE OWNER accepts no responsibility for the way in which each user makes use of the materials made available on this website, nor for any actions performed on the basis thereof.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USAGE
The content of this website is general in nature and is intended purely for information purposes, without any full guarantee of access to all content, nor the fully comprehensive, accurate, valid or current status thereof, nor its suitability or fitness for any one specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER waives any liability for damages and losses of any kind, to the extent permitted by the legal regulations, which may result from:
- a) Inability to access the website or a lack of accuracy, precision, comprehensiveness and/or the latest content, or the existence of any type of fault or defect in the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available and accessed via the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or any other elements in the content that could cause alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- c) A breach of laws, good faith, public order, commercial practice and this present legal notice as a consequence of the improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER does not accept liability for any third-party actions that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, corporate secrets, reputational rights, personal and family privacy and own image, or the regulations governing unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
THE WEBSITE OWNER furthermore waives any liability regarding any information located outside the confines of this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links appearing on this website is solely to inform users as to the existence of other sources capable of expanding on the content offered by this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee and accepts no liability as regards the functionality or accessibility of the sites it is linked to, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and it will therefore likewise not be liable for any results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER accepts no liability derived from the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF THE PERFORMANCE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party believes that there are facts or circumstances revealing the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the webpages included within or accessible via the website, they must give notice of such to THE WEBSITE OWNER, duly identifying them and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided via the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which are required to be formally published in the official journals of public authorities, which constitute the sole instrument providing confirmation of the authenticity and content thereof. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide, without any purpose of legal validity.
6. LEGAL NOTE
PROMORECALL S.L. is a registered legal consulting firm but is not licensed as a Law Firm before any Lawyer’s Bar Association (“Colegio de Abogados”). Therefore, the company itself cannot represent the clients before the Courts or in out of Court proceedings. Where such representation would be needed the company would hire Licensed Lawyers to represent the clients before the Courts or in out of Court proceedings, as the case may be.