PROMORECALL SL, the owner of the domain https://www.spanishlegalreclaims.com, in its position as data controller, guarantees an appropriate and consistent level of protection for natural persons as regards their personal data processed by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
PROMORECALL SL only processes personal data in a fully responsible and loyal manner, and in accordance with a legal basis allowing for lawful treatment in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, PROMORECALL SL has created a Register of Processing Activities, and has adopted the relevant and appropriate security measures to address the risks objectively evaluated and identified as regards the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned, and potentially resulting from data processing performed by our company.
PROMORECALL SL applies the principle of transparency in the processing of personal data, providing the persons concerned with concise, easily accessible and complete information, in easily understandable language, providing an email address to exercise rights of access, rectification and erasure, the restriction of processing, data portability and objection to processing, the corresponding forms being available by sending an email to the address: email@example.com.
Additional and extended information is set out below as regards specific processing activities undertaken by PROMORECALL SL via its website:
1. Data Controller:
PROMORECALL SL – Calle Bori i Fontesta, 49 – 08017 Barcelona – Spain
Telephone: +34 933 620 890
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Legal basis: Consent for the sending of information in accordance with your request via the website form, sending of email or telephone call.4.
4. Purpose: Provide information about the possibility of access to justice to recover credits advanced to property developers which have so far proved unrecoverable.
5. Personal data categories: Full name, postal address, email address, telephone number, information about your credit.
6. Categories of interested party: Persons requesting information via a form, email or telephone call.
7. Recipients of the data: No data transfers are planned.
8. International data transfers: None planned
9. Retention of data: The personal data will be retained until conclusion of processing, in order to be able to provide you with the information you have requested of us.
10. What are your rights? The owners of the data processed by PROMORECALL SL enjoy at all times the right of access to their data, of rectification of incorrect or imprecise data, erasure where, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered, and data portability.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we will retain them only to bring or defend claims.
Likewise, for reasons connected with their individual situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of the data. PROMORECALL SL will no longer process data, except for legitimate reasons or to bring or defend possible claims.
In order to access these rights you may contact PROMORECALL SL by submitting the corresponding form, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with the response received when exercising your rights, and in all cases wherever you might deem so appropriate, you may raise a grievance with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website www.aepd.es.
11. Source of personal data: The personal data processed by PROMORECALL SL are derived directly from the persons concerned or their representatives, or other public authorities in accordance with the legal provisions.