What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other aspects, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use your computer, they can be used to recognise users.
- Analysis: these are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and so perform statistical analysis and measurement of the usage made of the service by users. This involves an analysis of their browsing of our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Technical: These are those that allow users to browse via the website or application, and to use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted access sections of the website, to recall the elements comprising an order, to present a registration application or participation in an event, to use security elements during browsing and store content for the distribution of videos or sound.
- Customisation: These are those allowing users to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics on their terminal, or a configuration defined by users themselves. For example, the language, browser type to access the service, selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and regional configuration for the point of access to the service.
- Advertising: These are those allowing for the effective handling of the advertising spaces included on the website or the application used to provide the service. They serve to adapt the content of the advertising to make it relevant for the user and avoid displaying adverts that the user has already seen.
- First-party: These are those sent to the user’s terminal device from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself via which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session: This is a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent: This is a type of cookie in which the data remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie administrator, which may range from a number of minutes to several years.
- Behavioural advertising: These are those that allow the most effective possible handling of any advertising spaces that the publisher might have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of a user obtained through continuous observation of his browsing habits, serving to develop a specific profile to present advertising in accordance therewith. It is also possible that upon visiting a certain website or opening an email publishing an announcement or promotion about our products or services, certain cookies may be installed on your browser allowing us subsequently to show you advertising connected with the search you performed, to develop control of our advertisements in connection, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, the times at which they are seen, etc.
- Origin: This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path followed to access the website, whether via direct access, from a link on another site, from an email link, by employing certain keywords in a search engine. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic derived from search engines. The cookie is updated on each visit to the website.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow our websites to recall information that changes the appearance or behaviour of the site, such as for example your preferred language or the region of your location. For example, by recalling your region, a website can provide you with news about local traffic or weather forecasts. These cookies also allow you to change the text size, font and other aspects of the webpages that you can customise.
The detail of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
|__CONSENT __NID __utma __utmb __utmc __utmt __utmz __utmv __AID GoogleAccountsLocalesession||Google Analytics||Third-party||To gather information about users’ browsing of the site so as to ascertain the origin of the visits and other similar data at a statistical level. The given name and surname of users are not obtained, nor the specific postal address from which the connection is performed.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Centre: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|__IDE __id||Doubleclick (Google)||Third-party||Google also uses various conversion cookies the main purpose of which is to assist advertisers in determining the number of times that people clicking on their advertisements ultimately purchase their products. These cookies allow Google and the advertiser to determine that you have clicked on the advertisement and subsequently accessed the advertiser’s website.||Doubleclick Doubleclick Privacy Centre: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/|
|__utma __utmb __utmc __utmt __utmz __utmv qtrans_Cookie_test||Spanish legal (Google)||First-party||To gather information about users’ browsing of the site so as to ascertain the origin of the visits and other similar data at a statistical level. The given name and surname of users are not obtained, nor the specific postal address from which the connection is performed.||Google Privacy and Conditions: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/|
|GMAIL_RTT NID OGPC||Third-party||A cookie storing users’ preferences (for example language or number of results per page).||Google Privacy and Conditions: https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
Note: “First-party” cookies are used only by the owner of this website, while “third-party” cookies are used by the provider of the service detailed in the above table.
How can I deactivate or delete these cookies?
You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on it:
Consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics browser disabling plug-in
If you wish to reject the Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, to prevent your information from being sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-in performing this function via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
These conditions will be subject to the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.