TELEPHONE (from UK)
0845 680 3849
Spanish Legal Reclaims at BBC News
As Featured on BBC News, 2016
Luis Cuervo, CEO at Spanish Legal Reclaims, interviewed on BBC News.
SLR at La Sexta News
As featured on La Sexta, 2016
Luis Cuervo, CEO at Spanish Legal Reclaims, interviewed on La Sexta Spanish TV.
Our Clients' thankful testimonials!
I would like to thank Spanish Legal Reclaims for their service in helping us with our legal battle to recover inheritance tax which we paid over 4 years ago. It has been a long process but Spanish Legal Reclaims have kept in touch with us and kept us informed about the process until we finally received the monies due to be paid to us. Kind regards,
The service of Spanish Legal Reclaims was efficient, reassuring, and eventually successful. I entered into an agreement to build a house with payments to be made as the construction progressed. We had what we were assured by the bank to be a guarantee. This all collapsed over 10 years ago and we couldn’t get any money back. The service provided by Spanish Legal Reclaims was simple and flawless, keeping us informed throughout the journey.
I would like to thank Spanish Legal Reclaims for the excellent way they handled my case enabling me to get back a stage payment that I had paid out for an apartment in Los Montesinos. I was kept up to date by email, but whenever I phoned the office they dealt with my call with politeness and were always willing to answer any questions. The money was transferred to my bank as soon as the case was won. I cannot thank them enough and would have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Our Expert Legal Team
Over the past 10 years we have analysed and launched a number of legal claims affecting thousands of people. Our unprecedented success in each and every one has surprised many, even specialist lawyers.
During this time we have managed to recover their funds for thousands of EU citizens like you.
We are ready to defend your case NO WIN – NO FEE until the very end, as the Banks may appeal the Court decision.
Luis Cuervo, CEO Spanish Legal ReclaimsMeet our Legal Team
NO WIN, NO FEE
Don’t take unnecessary risks. You will face NO upfront costs as we offer our services on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis.
Take Action Quickly!
Contact us today for a FREE CASE ANALYSIS, with NO obligation. Act now! Your right to claim may expire soon.
FAQs - Need more info? Read our Frequently Asked Questions
What makes you different to other local lawyers? Why should I trust you?
- We analyse every new legal claim in great detail, together with the most reputed experts in Spain for the legal matters involved and then we plan the most accurate legal strategy. No improvisation.
- We are 100% neutral and independent from Banks or Property Developers.
- We cover all Spanish territory (no matter where your property was located).
- We are specialists in recovering money for individuals from Spanish Institutions and corporations.
I have tried to recover my deposits back before in Court with a previous lawyer with no result, so why should I try again?
- If you previously went to Court to try to recover your deposits back, you probably sued the property developer. As most property developers went bankrupt and then went into liquidation, this course of action was useless in most cases.
- No matter if you won in Court or not, you probably did not receive any (or little) money back wasting your time, effort and even more money for no result.
- The recent Ruling from the Spanish Supreme Court allows you to take action against the Property Developer’s Bank (where your money was deposited). This fact changes everything, as now you can sue the bank involved (as they have larger resources to pay you). Even if that bank no longer exists or has disappeared, in most cases they were acquired by larger powerful financial institutions who are now being held responsible.
- If you sued the Bank in the past, then you cannot claim again.
Do I face any risks?
- With Spanish Legal Reclaims working under a No Win, No Fee agreement there are no upfront costs with us and there are no fees to us in the unlikely event we lose your case (not to us, nor to our attorneys).
- Please note we are representing 1000’s of claimants and we are only filing claims with a very high possibility of winning as we must maintain our reputation in Court. We do not want to damage the chances for other claimants, so therefore we analyse every claim in depth (and for free) before proceeding to file claims in Court.
- In Spain, when losing in Court (unlikely in this case), by law you may have to face litigation costs. Such costs are paid through Court to the other party (not to us) and it may be up to 10% of the amounts being claimed. Every lawyer should be transparent about this just as we are.
- Be aware that Litigation costs are also an opportunity to receive an extra 10% money on average, because if you win, the other party will have to pay you, not your lawyers.
I want to make a claim, where do I start?
- Contact us today and we will let you know what documents are needed to analyse your case for free. Our legal team will inform you in your native language in order to guide you through the process and let you know what your chances are in filing a claim.
- We will provide you with clear and accurate information and reply to any questions you may have to help your decision about making a claim. The decision to make a claim or not is always yours.
- We are fully convinced of the solid legal basis that now opens the door for claimants to recover their money back, as long as they meet the Spanish Supreme Court’s requirements (of which we will inform you once we have a look at your paperwork to assess your chances of winning). We cover all of the aforementioned for free.
- If your claim is feasible and you decide to go ahead with Spanish Legal Reclaims, we will issue you with an Engagement Agreement and a Power of Attorney to allow us to act on your behalf in Court (both documents will be drafted for you at no charge).
I am tired, confused and skeptical about making a claim as this is an old issue, so why should I try and get my money back now?
- Many of our clients are expressing such understandable feelings, as in the past they were wrongly advised by a previous Spanish lawyer and do not trust the Spanish legal system.
- We now have a real window of opportunity that has been opened by the Spanish Supreme Court (SSC) for buyers to recover their lost deposits.
- The SSC ruling is solid and clear, it therefore cannot be contradicted. It declares that, in most cases, Financial Institutions are indeed responsible and should protect the buyers’ deposits (this was not the case in the past).
- As a consequence of the Ruling, if you get professional and experienced advice now, you will have the best chance to win your case in Court and recover your money back plus legal interest.
Get free advice
(with no obligation)
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.
Spanish Legal Reclaims
Plaza Tirso de Molina 12, 1ª izq
28012 MADRID (Spain)
C/ Bori i Fontestá, 49
08017 BARCELONA (Spain)
Telephone (from UK): 0845 680 3849
Telephone: +34 936 804 563
Fax: +34 936 761 188