This legal notice regulates the use and usage of the website http://www.spanishlegalreclaims.com/, the owner of which is SPANISH LEGAL RECLAIMS SL (hereinafter, Spanish Legal Reclaims).
Any person browsing the website of Spanish Legal Reclaims is vested with the status of USER thereof, entailing full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, it being declared that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by Spanish Legal Reclaims, in which case publication and notice will be given at the earliest possible opportunity.
It is therefore advisable to read the content carefully should you wish to access the site and make use of the information and services offered via this website.
The user furthermore undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public decency, standards of commerce and this Legal Notice, and will be liable before Spanish Legal Reclaims or before third parties for any damages and losses that might be caused as a consequence of a breach of said obligation.
Any usage other than that authorised is expressly forbidden, Spanish Legal Reclaims being entitled to refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
Spanish Legal Reclaims, in fulfilment of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, hereby informs you that:
- Its company name is: SPANISH LEGAL RECLAIMS SL.
- Its trading name is: Spanish Legal Reclaims.
- Its Fiscal Identification Code number is: B65611758.
- Its registered office is at: CALLE BORI I FONTESTÁ, 49 – 08017 Barcelona, SPAIN
- It is registered in the Companies Register of BARCELONA VOLUME 42747; Page 96; Sheet B 411659; Entry 1.
For communication with us, we make available various means of contact as detailed below:
- Tel: 936804563.
- Email: Info@spanishlegalreclaims.com.
- Postal address: Calle Bori i Fontestá, 49 BARCELONA 08017.
All notices and communications between the users and Spanish Legal Reclaims will be deemed effective for all purposes if conducted via any of the means detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USAGE
Access to the website and its services is unrestricted and free of charge. Spanish Legal Reclaims may nonetheless make usage of certain services offered on its website conditional on the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The services offered on the website may be first- or third-party, in particular provided by Promorecall SL, holder of Tax Identification Code number B65657629, of registered office at CALLE BORI I FONTESTA, 49 – 08017 Barcelona. In the event that the user should choose to contract third-party services, SPANISH LEGAL RECLAIMS SL will for all legal purposes have the status of a third party with regard to such contracts, and will therefore not be party to them, and will hold no express or tacit right or obligation of any kind with regard thereto.
The user guarantees the authenticity and current validity of all data disclosed to Spanish Legal Reclaims, and will be the sole party responsible for any false or imprecise declarations given.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services of Spanish Legal Reclaims, and not, among other aspects, to use them in order to:
- Distribute content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defence of terrorism or, in general, in violation of the law or public decency.
- Insert computer viruses into the network or perform actions liable to alter, disturb, interrupt or generate errors or damage in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Spanish Legal Reclaims or of third parties, or to hamper access by other users to the website and to its services by means of the mass consumption of the digital resources by means of which Spanish Legal Reclaims provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Spanish Legal Reclaims or third parties, and in all cases to extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, or to violate the confidentiality of the information of Spanish Legal Reclaims or of third parties.
- Supplant the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or conduct any other form of public communication, transformation or modification of content, unless authorisation is held from the owner of the corresponding rights or if such actions are legally permitted.
- Gather data for advertising purposes or to send advertising of any kind or communications for the purpose of sales or any other of a commercial nature without prior request and consent.
All content of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and its graphical design and source codes constitute a work, the ownership of which belongs to Spanish Legal Reclaims, and none of the exploitation rights over this may be understood to have been assigned to the user, except as strictly necessary for proper usage of the website.
In short, those users accessing this website may view the content and, where applicable, create authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties nor installed on servers connected to networks, and are not subjected to any type of exploitation.
Furthermore, all trademarks, trading names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of Spanish Legal Reclaims, and use of or access to them may not be understood to vest in the user any form of right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the content or any other act not expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any case entail the existence of a relationship between Spanish Legal Reclaims and the owner of the website to which it is established, nor acceptance and approval by Spanish Legal Reclaims of the content or services thereof.
Spanish Legal Reclaims accepts no responsibility for any use that might be made by each user of the materials made available on this website, nor any actions performed on the basis thereof.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USAGE
The content of this website is general in nature and is intended purely for information purposes, without any full guarantee of access to all the content, nor the fully comprehensive, accurate, valid or current status thereof, nor its suitability or fitness for any specific purpose.
Spanish Legal Reclaims waives, to the extent permitted by the legal regulations, any liability for damages and losses of any kind resulting from:
- Inability to access the website or lack of accuracy, precision, comprehensiveness and/or currency of the content, or the existence of any type of fault or defect in the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available and accessed via the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or any other elements in the content that could cause alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- A breach of laws, good faith, public decency, commercial practice and this legal notice as a consequence of the improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, Spanish Legal Reclaims does not accept liability for any third-party actions in violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, corporate secrets, rights of reputation, personal and family privacy and own image, or the regulations governing unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
Spanish Legal Reclaims furthermore waives any liability regarding any information located outside the confines of this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links appearing on this website is solely to inform users as to the existence of other sources capable of expanding on the content offered by this website. Spanish Legal Reclaims does not guarantee and accepts no liability as regards the functionality or accessibility of the sites it is linked to, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and it will therefore likewise not be liable for any result obtained. Spanish Legal Reclaims accepts no liability derived from the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF THE PERFORMANCE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party believes that there are facts or circumstances revealing the unlawful nature of the usage of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the webpages included within or accessible via the website, they must serve notice on Spanish Legal Reclaims, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided via the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which are required to be formally published in the official journals of public authorities, which constitute the sole instrument providing confirmation of the authenticity and content thereof. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide, without any purpose of legal validity.
3.4 LEGAL NOTE
PROMORECALL SL is a registered legal consulting firm but is not licensed as a Law Firm before any Lawyer’s Bar Association (“Colegio de Abogados”). Therefore, the company itself cannot represent the clients before the Courts or in out of Court proceedings. Where such representation would be needed the company would hire Licensed Lawyers to represent the clients before the Courts or in out of Court proceedings, as the case may be.